Through forward-looking process planning and the simulation of all detailed processes, an optimal manufacturing process is defined at an early stage. The optimization of the processing steps within given cycle times, as well as the elimination of collisions within the plant, is carried out by suitable simulation models.
- Process generation and validation
- Accessibility and reachability tests
- Determination of tool geometries
- Detection of projecting edges
- Cycle time validation
- Creation of optimized robot movement sequences
- Spot welding
- Stud welding, nut welding
- Gluing, gelling
- Clinching/punch riveting, nut punching
- Arc welding
- Roller hemming
- Laser welding
- Friction element welding
Through constant exchange with the Design Department, process simulation helps to optimally adapt the tools we design to the individual conditions of each system.
With regards to process simulation our capacity is 9,500 hours/month.
- Process Simulate