You have your school-leaving certificate in your pocket and are wondering what's next?
Take your next step with us and become part of our team in Karlsruhe.
As a technical product designer, you’ll have many possibilities and can work towards deepening your knowledge and skills in various areas.
- Start of training: 1 September
- Training period: 3.5 years
- Training location: IBS Karlsruhe
- Responsible vocational school: Carl-Benz-Schule Karlsruhe
- Final examination with the Chamber of Industry and Commerce
Training content for technical product designers:
- Creation and application of technical documentation (drawings, lists, plans)
- Processing of drafts and designs (sketches, CAD technology)
- Working with technical programs, such as Catia V5, Process Simulate and Creo Parametric
- 6 weeks’ metalworking experience to get to know the manufacturing process and to understand what is designed and drawn on the PC
- Work experience in all the departments of IBS GmbH, so you get an insight into the different areas of the company’s work
- Abitur (university entrance diploma), good secondary school diploma or equivalent qualification
- Good performance in mathematics and natural sciences
- Technical interest / understanding
- Spatial sense
- Interest in the practical use of drawing instruments and computers
- Process-oriented thinking
- Systematic working method (fulfilment of tasks throughout the product development process)
- Conscientiousness (observing design guidelines and technical standards)
- Ability to work in a team and to enjoy learning something new
We continue to grow and are therefore looking for motivated trainees who attach importance to a forward-thinking - workplace.
If you want to meet the challenges of an efficient and innovative company, start your career with us.
Technical Product Designer (m/f)
Are you interested?
Then please send us your detailed application documents. We look forward to receiving your application.
Write to me: