IBS Ingenieurbüro Dr. Klaus Schnürer GmbH provides information on this page,
Blücherstraße 17a, 76185 Karlsruhe (hereinafter referred to as IBS or "we") about the collection and processing of personal data.
Personal data is all data that can be related personally to a person concerned, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, telephone number.
Klaus Schnürer and Mischa Saisila, Blücherstraße 17a, 76185 Karlsruhe, Germany, are responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO).
You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
1. Automated collection of personal data when you visit our website www.ibs-ka.de
(1) When visiting our website, we collect the personal data that the visitor's browser transmits to our server. The following data are collected which are technically necessary for us to display the website and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
2) In addition to the data listed in section 1, cookies are stored on the visitor's computer when the page is called up. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the visitor's hard drive and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute any programs and cannot transfer any viruses or other malware to the visitor's computer. They merely serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall. They enable the server and the website visited to distinguish the individual page visitor from other visitors.
The cookies are automatically deleted when the visitor closes the browser.
The visitor can prevent cookies from being stored on his computer by setting his browser. In this case, the visitor may not be able to use all functions of this website.
2. Contact possibilities via the website
If the visitor contacts us via the e-mail address given on the website or via a contact form, the data provided by the visitor will be automatically stored and processed. The personal data provided voluntarily will be stored for the purpose of processing the request or contacting the visitor. The data will not be passed on to third parties.
3. Processing of customer and contract data
We collect, process and use personal data insofar as this is necessary for the establishment, content design or amendment of a contractual relationship with the data subject. The basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
4. Rights of the data subject
Data subjects have the following rights with regard to their personal data:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or cancellation,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transfer.
Affected parties also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of their personal data by us.
5. Opposition or revocation to the processing of personal data
If a data subject has given his consent to the processing of his data, he can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of personal data after it has been given to us.
Insofar as we base the processing of personal data on a weighing of interests, the data subject may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with the data subject. If such an objection is made, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process the personal data as we have done. In the event of a justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt data processing or inform the data subject of our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing.
6. Deletion and blocking of personal data
We store and process personal data only as long as this is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected or as long as storage is required in accordance with European or national legislation. The data will be blocked or deleted as soon as these storage periods have expired.
7. Google Analytics
IP anonymisation is activated on our website. This means that the IP address of the visitor is shortened by Google within the territorial scope of the DS-GVO so that the address cannot be assigned to a specific visitor. In exceptional cases, the address is transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Under no circumstances will the IP address transmitted by the browser be merged with other Google data.
On our behalf, Google uses this data to evaluate how visitors use our website. You can prevent the storage of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser software. In addition, you can prevent the collection of data by the cookie and its transmission to Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
8. Google Maps
Our website integrates the maps of the service "Google Maps" of the provider Google, so that our company is easier to find for visitors. The legal basis for the recording and storage is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
The data processed may include, in particular, IP addresses and, in the case of mobile devices, the location data of users, which, however, are not collected without their consent (usually in the settings of the mobile device).
More information on what data Google collects and how it is processed can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en