IBS Ingenieurbüro Dr. Klaus Schnürer GmbH provides information on this page,
Blücherstraße 17a, 76185 Karlsruhe (hereinafter referred to as IBS or "we") about the collection and processing of personal data.
Personal data is all data that can be related personally to a person concerned, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, telephone number.
Julia Heidemann and Mischa Saisila, Blücherstraße 17a, 76185 Karlsruhe, Germany, are responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO).
You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
1. Automated collection of personal data when you visit our website www.ibs-ka.de
(1) When visiting our website, we collect the personal data that the visitor's browser transmits to our server. The following data are collected which are technically necessary for us to display the website and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
2) In addition to the data listed in section 1, cookies are stored on the visitor's computer when the page is called up. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the visitor's hard drive and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute any programs and cannot transfer any viruses or other malware to the visitor's computer. They merely serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall. They enable the server and the website visited to distinguish the individual page visitor from other visitors.
The cookies are automatically deleted when the visitor closes the browser.
The visitor can prevent cookies from being stored on his computer by setting his browser. In this case, the visitor may not be able to use all functions of this website.
2. Contact possibilities via the website
If the visitor contacts us via the e-mail address given on the website or via a contact form, the data provided by the visitor will be automatically stored and processed. The personal data provided voluntarily will be stored for the purpose of processing the request or contacting the visitor. The data will not be passed on to third parties.
3. Processing of customer and contract data
We collect, process and use personal data insofar as this is necessary for the establishment, content design or amendment of a contractual relationship with the data subject. The basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
4. Rights of the data subject
Data subjects have the following rights with regard to their personal data:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or cancellation,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transfer.
Affected parties also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of their personal data by us.
5. Opposition or revocation to the processing of personal data
If a data subject has given his consent to the processing of his data, he can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of personal data after it has been given to us.
Insofar as we base the processing of personal data on a weighing of interests, the data subject may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with the data subject. If such an objection is made, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process the personal data as we have done. In the event of a justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt data processing or inform the data subject of our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing.
6. Deletion and blocking of personal data
We store and process personal data only as long as this is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected or as long as storage is required in accordance with European or national legislation. The data will be blocked or deleted as soon as these storage periods have expired.
7. Google Analytics
IP anonymisation is activated on our website. This means that the IP address of the visitor is shortened by Google within the territorial scope of the DS-GVO so that the address cannot be assigned to a specific visitor. In exceptional cases, the address is transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Under no circumstances will the IP address transmitted by the browser be merged with other Google data.
On our behalf, Google uses this data to evaluate how visitors use our website. You can prevent the storage of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser software. In addition, you can prevent the collection of data by the cookie and its transmission to Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
8. Google Maps
Our website integrates the maps of the service "Google Maps" of the provider Google, so that our company is easier to find for visitors. The legal basis for the recording and storage is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
The data processed may include, in particular, IP addresses and, in the case of mobile devices, the location data of users, which, however, are not collected without their consent (usually in the settings of the mobile device).
More information on what data Google collects and how it is processed can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
9. Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Xing, LinkedIn and Instagram. We use the so-called two-click solution: When you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under point 1 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address is made anonymous immediately after collection, according to information provided by the respective providers in Germany. When the plug-in is activated, personal data is transferred from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also do not have any information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. The plug-ins enable you to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it publicly to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid being assigned to your profile by the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) [Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; weitere Informationen zur Datenerhebung: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications sowie http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
c) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, Kalifornien 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn hat sich das EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
10. Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.]
(2) By visiting the Website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our Website. In addition, the data referred to in Section 1 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish your profile to be associated with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or the design of its website to meet your needs. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.